A one bedroom top floor 75% shared ownership retirement flat for those aged 55 years and over offered for sale with vacant possession. We are advised by the vendor that because 75% of the property is owned than there is no additional rent for the remaining 25% to be paid to “Housing and Care 21”.
- Communal entrance hall with security entrance phone
- Lift and stairs to all floors
- Owners entrance hall
- Grey Kitchen
- Wet room
- Communal lounge & gardens
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL via security entrance phone, stairs and lift to all floors, side aspect views overlooking Lake Road.
OWNERS ENTRANCE HALL 9ft 8 (2.95m) x 7ft 5 (2.26m) electrical trip switches, emergency call system, cloaks area, access to roof space, built-in storage cupboard, Georgian style wood grain panel effect doors with brushed steel effect furniture to all rooms, coved and plain plastered ceiling, mains powered smoke detector.
LOUNGE 14ft 10 (4.53m) x 12ft (3.66m) reducing to 10ft 5 (3.19m) side aspect room via double glazed windows overlooking Lake Road, Georgian style wood grain panel effect doors leading through to bedroom with brushed steel effect furniture, television point, telephone point, coved and plain plastered ceiling, heating room thermostat, archway leading through to kitchen, emergency call system.
KITCHEN 10ft 4 (3.16m) x 7ft (2.13m) kitchen comprising Grey coloured units with leather effect furniture, stainless steel inset square sink with mixer tap over, wood effect square edge work surfaces with tiled splashback, range of storage cupboards and drawers under, built-in electric oven and microwave with adjacent electric hob, space for washing machine, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, wood grain effect vinyl flooring, plain plastered ceiling, mains powered smoke detector.
BEDROOM 17ft 1 (5.21m) reducing to 14ft 10 (4.54m) x 11ft 8 (3.57m) reducing to 8ft (2.44m) plus further reducing recess, side aspect views via double glazed window overlooking Lake Road, television point, telephone point, emergency call system, coved and plain plastered ceiling, room thermostat, Georgian style wood grain panel effect door with brushed steel effect furniture leading through to wet room.
WET ROOM 8ft (2.45m) x 7ft 2 (2.19m) three piece suite comprising walk-in shower area with two tiled walls with decorative stone effect dado tile, shower mixer, rail and curtain, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome monobloc mixed tap, tiled splashback, mirror, strip light and shaver point over, close coupled w.c., maple coloured wood grain effect storage cupboards and draws, vinyl flooring, plain plastered ceiling, extractor fan.
NB: AGENTS NOTES An internal inspection is recommended to appreciate the size and layout of this top floor flat.
Anyone interest in purchasing would have to undergo assessment by Housing 21 to ascertain their suitability.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT UNDER THE NEW REGULATIONS ON MONEY LAUNDERING, WE NOW REQUIRE PROOF OF ID AND CURRENT ADDRESS BEFORE A SALE CAN BE AGREED AND SOLICITORS INSTRUCTED
The information in these particulars is intended to help you decide whether you wish to view this property and to avoid wasting your time in viewing unsuitable properties. Any photographs used are reproduced for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included for sale with the property. We have tried to make sure that these particulars are accurate, but to a large extent we have to rely on what the seller tells us about the property. We do not check every single piece of information ourselves as the cost of doing so would be prohibitive and we do not wish to unnecessarily add to the cost of moving house. Once you find the property you want to buy, you will need to carry out more investigations into the property that is practical or reasonable for an estate agent to do when preparing sales particulars. For example, we have not carried out any kind of survey of the property to look for structural defects and would advise any homebuyer to obtain a surveyors report before exchanging contracts. If you do not have your own surveyor, we would be pleased to recommend one. We have not checked whether any equipment in the property (such as central heating) is in working order and would advise homebuyers to check this. You should also instruct a solicitor to investigate all legal matters relating to the property (e.g. title, planning permission etc) as these are specialist matters in which estate agents are not qualified. Your solicitor will also agree with the seller what items (e.g. carpets, curtains etc) will be included in the sale. All details, descriptions, measurements, photographs and anything produced by Bushnell Porter with regard to the marketing of the property remains their copyright at all times and must not be reproduced, copied or shared in any way shape or form.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed, nor do they constitute an offer or contract.